I went in for a check-up today. We had a sono because the baby is measuring big. It was so good to see his or her sweet, chubby face! The baby is measuring around 8 lbs, 3 oz. right now (that's how big Will was when he was born), so they're thinking the baby will be born weighing between 8 1/2 lbs and 9 lbs! Even in the sono pictures, this baby looked huge...the tops of it's feet were rounded out with "chub!" Erick chimed in that bigger babies tend to sleep through the night earlier...that had better be the case!! Ha!
Anyways, we have 11 days to go and we are so excited! I cannot wait to meet this little one on October 12th. Say a prayer I don't go into labor Oct. 3rd-7th...my OB will be out of town those days and I really want her to do the c-section (I'm very attached to her). We will send out an email and update the blog as soon as we can on the 12th.
Anyways, we have 11 days to go and we are so excited! I cannot wait to meet this little one on October 12th. Say a prayer I don't go into labor Oct. 3rd-7th...my OB will be out of town those days and I really want her to do the c-section (I'm very attached to her). We will send out an email and update the blog as soon as we can on the 12th.
2 comments:
Yea for big, healthy babies! Ok, so mine were small and very easy to deliver. So, maybe I should say Yea for a scheduled section! That is most certainly the best way to go! I opted for an epidural before strong contractions with Anna Kate and thought it was most wonderful!
I am praying daily for you and this sweet baby! Hoping you make it until your doctor gets back. Mine missed SK's birth and I got AK born less than 24 hours before his vacation started. It's important to have your doctor there! :)
Hang in there!
Update please! Gotta hear from you about once a week, so we'll all know you are still here! :)
Post a Comment