Verse of the day...

Thursday, October 25, 2007

Finally...An Update!

I am finally getting around to updating the blog. I have been a little busy. ; ) A bunch of people have been yacking at me for not updating, so here it goes...

Enjoy the pictures below from Spencer's first week or so at home. He has done really well for us so far. He seems pretty laid back and mellow. He only gets mad when he's hungry or has a gas bubble. He is feeding so well and sleeping good, too. We are truly blessed.

This is Spencer packed up in his carrier ready to head home from the hospital. He slept the whole way. He seemed so tiny in the carrier!


Our burrito! He likes to be swaddled alot of the time. Once we got home from the hospital, he slept some more.


Natalie and Will helped Daddy give Spencer his first bath. He really enjoyed it and it seemed to mellow him out.


Is this the face of an angel or what?!


I am one week old today (October 19)!


Natalie absolutely adores her baby brother. She wants to hold him all of the time! We catch her singing to him alot...she'll sing "Trust and Obey," "Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes," or "The Barney Song." It is so sweet!


Spencer sure loves his Daddy! Erick loves having him lay or sleep on his chest.


We put Spencer on a blanket on the floor some to have stretch time. Whenever we do, it seems like the other two just gravitate towards him. I caught them laying next to him one day and snapped this shot. They said they were making a "Spencer sandwich!"


Here is what greeted us in our front yard when we arrived home! What fun to announce our good news to the neighborhood. Thanks, Mom and Dad!

5 comments:

JB said...

THANK YOU for an update! He is so precious! I love how Natalie and Will are just in love with him, too. What a great age distance for #3! Hope you are getting a little rest, too.

Regina said...

So so precious! I just adore these sweet little ones and Spencer is just such a sweet little boy! Thank you for sharing some beautiful pictures!

Amye said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. They are so cute. He is such a handsome little guy! I can tell that Natalie and Will are so proud of him. What beautiful children you have! Hope to see you all again soon.

stacey4 said...

What a gorgeous baby! He is a doll!!! Thanks for sharing the pictures!

Brooks Inc. said...

Leslie-

He is perfect! That picture really is angelic. So glad things are going well!

BJB