Well, tomorrow is the day we FINALLY get to meet out little man or woman! We are so excited and so very ready! Please keep us in your prayers. We have listed some more specific prayer requests below. We will try and update the blog sometime Friday or Saturday with baby pics.
Please pray:
Please pray:
- that Leslie will receive successful medical treatment from the IV needle placement to the epidural to the actual surgery itself
- God will bless the hands and decisions of our OB and her staff
- our new child will be blessed with health and a safe delivery
- adaptation for Natalie and Will over the next few weeks (or months)
- endurance, peace, strength and organization to run a house with three kiddos
- a speedy recovery from surgery for Leslie
4 comments:
Thinking of you guys. Can't wait to see the newest Mida!
You are in my thoughts and prayers. I can't wait to hear the news. God bless you!
Love, Amye
Leslie, I've been thinking of you so much this week!! I knew the big day was just around the corner, and now, it's TOMORROW!!! I know you are so anxious and excited!! You will ALL be in my thoughts & prayers!! I can't wait to hear all of the details and see the beautiful pics!! Love you girl!!
Yea for baby Mida day! We are praying for you and can't wait to here about baby boy/girl Mida!
Love you,
JB
Post a Comment