Verse of the day...

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Bad Leslie!

I know, I know! I have been so bad about posting. With the busy holidays and three children, something had to go by the wayside. I will do a quick post tonight and then hopefully follow-up with more Christmas pictures later in the week.

Our precious Spencer turned 3 months old this past weekend (on the 12th). I think we should caption this picture "DUH!"


Another 3 month birthday picture! Isn't he growing and changing so much?! He is becoming our little "chub master!" : )

We went to Build-A-Bear this past weekend. Both Natalie and Will got a gift card from their great-grandad for Christmas, so we went to spend them. Natalie made a horse and named it "Payton."

Will made a bear and named it Buzz Lightyear (of course)!

Below is one picture from Christmas. We went over to my parents' house on Christmas Eve to open gifts and have dinner. The kiddos had a blast opening their gifts from Granny and Grandad and Uncle Brad!

4 comments:

JB said...

Woo-hoo! I can quit stalking you now! :)

Thank you for updating!

Christy Z said...

Look at your sweet family! All of your kids are so sweet. And since I had one of these, I can tell you that Spencer is such a pretty baby. I can't wait to cuddle him again!!!

Jessica said...

Such cute pics!! I've been bad too about posting! There just doesn't seem to be enough time in the day for it all! I find out next Fri.(8th) what we're having! Can't wait!! Love you girl!

Regina said...

Ok, where did you go again? I know that you are still alive and fine, cuz I talked to you yesterday, but come on give the people want they want, more pics of your precious kiddos, oh and you and E too! :)