Verse of the day...

Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Happy 4th Birthday, Will!

Four years ago today, my precious Will was born at 12:38 p.m. He weighed 8 lbs, 3 oz. and was 19 3/4 inches long. I cannot believe how fast these 4 years have flown by.

Will is my loving, helpful & kind son. He is so sweet-natured and always has an "I love you" or "You're the best Momma" for me. He is athletic...running everywhere and throwing everything within reach....we even think he's gonna be a lefty! He is funny in his own little quirky way...dancing around all silly or he'll hum a tune as he runs about.

He worships his older sis (she insists upon that)...no, but he really does love her. I must say he hasn't been that interested in baby brother quite yet, but he is getting more used to it. He hasn't been mean to Spencer, but he's been disinterested. He has started giving Spencer little kisses all over when he's near...so sweet!

Will is a Momma's boy, but him and Daddy sure have fun wrestling, cooking pancakes and working in the yard.

He loves to watch movies...good luck getting his attention if he's into a movie. He LOVES the Star Wars movies (the first three) and will watch them over and over acting out the scenes. He has a penchant for memorizing lines from all the movies he watches. He'll say something so out of character or so funny and I'll immediately ask him what movie it came from!


I decided to do a little interview with Will the other day in honor of his big day. Here are my questions and his answers:

Favorite food- Bacon and donuts (he also loves BUTTER...he'd eat a stick of it if I'd let him)
Favorite thing to say- "Actually"
Favorite animal- Curious George
Favorite sport- Football
What do you want to be when you grow up? "Buzz Lightyear so I can fly"
What's the best part about turning 4? "I get to have a party"
Why do you like taking baths so much? "I get to splash"

Now, I'll share some pictures of Will. I may add some more to another post later...there are just too many cute ones of him!

This is him "just born"...of course. Sorry for the gore...but I feel like this picture is angelic in a way...like the light is shining down on him from Heaven. : )


Meeting Big Sis Natalie for the first time...


First Halloween...Little Froggy...Ribbit!


First Christmas...lounging at Grandaddy Lacy's house


Bath time! To this day, Will loves his bath. He begs to take one every night!

1 comment:

Jill said...

What a cutie! Happy Birthday, Will.