Below is my budding artist. He decided to use himself as a canvas! This occurred after we had a discussion earlier in the week that ink is to ONLY go on paper. The discussion came about as a result of him drawing all over the chaise lounge cover with a ball point pen.
I'll take drawing on his tummy any day over the furniture!!
I'll take drawing on his tummy any day over the furniture!!
Below are some of my dearest friends...I just had to post the picture!
Melanie, me, Kate and Elizabeth
Love y'all!
2 comments:
Hey Girl,
How are things going? I love the new look of your blog. I have been trying for months to make some simular changes to mine, but have been unsuccessful. You'll have to tell me how you managed it.
I'm also wondering how Erick's dad is doing with his treatments. I am praying that all goes well for him and your family.
Blessings,
Amye
Hi again,
I just found the link to your blog background source, and updated my blog. Yeah! I'm so happy to finally be able to give my page a personal look. Thanks for your help with this.
Let's get together sometime soon for a Posado's lunch. It will be easier with just our little ones in tow since school has started.
Post a Comment