Verse of the day...

Friday, October 17, 2008

Cabo...First Day

Our flight to Cabo yesterday was great. I slept most of the way (thanks to two xanax), but when I was awake, it was so smooth! Thanks for all the prayers. I am going to try and upload pics to the blog every day or so, so the kids back home can see how we're doing!

This is the open-air lobby of our resort.

They greeted us with a margarita at the front desk...I think I'm gonna like this place! : )
By the way, we are staying in the building directly behind Erick overlooking the ocean. The architecture and colors of this place are awesome!


A view from our balcony...


Looking down from our balcony at the Sea of Cortez (Pacific Ocean).


And one last balcony view!
It is hot here...but I guess that's what we want for laying out and swimming. I would have to say one of the best parts about yesterday was Erick and I both getting to take a 2 hour nap in the afternoon...I miss taking naps at home and it was delightful!!!

Adios for now!!

2 comments:

Christy Z said...

I think I'll just come there and bring you the lion cosutme!

Regina said...

I am SO livin' vicariously, please continue the updates!! Could you have someone bring me an extra tall drink with one of those cute lil straw umbrella things?!