My sweet Will got his first black eye...courtesy of his momma.
I was picking up toys off the family room floor and was about to stand upright and turn around when Will decided it would be fun to run at my back and tackle me...well, my right elbow made contact with his right eye. Poor baby! When I finally caught him (he was running around hysterical) and I got him to breathing again, I saw the "point of impact" and knew what was coming.
His daddy thinks it looks cool and tough! Momma thinks she's gonna have to cover it up with some make-up for the Christmas card picture. And I have some "momma guilt" over it, too.
I was picking up toys off the family room floor and was about to stand upright and turn around when Will decided it would be fun to run at my back and tackle me...well, my right elbow made contact with his right eye. Poor baby! When I finally caught him (he was running around hysterical) and I got him to breathing again, I saw the "point of impact" and knew what was coming.
His daddy thinks it looks cool and tough! Momma thinks she's gonna have to cover it up with some make-up for the Christmas card picture. And I have some "momma guilt" over it, too.
4 comments:
Bless his heart and his mamma's heart! :)
Poor baby!! It had to happen some time. So excited to hear the good news on Harry. We'll keep praying!!
I gave Parker his first black eye too! We're great moms!
Oh, poor kid! I love Hyland's Bumps N Bruises for just this kind of stuff!
Post a Comment