Verse of the day...

Monday, September 17, 2007

Sweet Lord!

Can I really have 25 more days to go?!? By the looks of this picture...no way!!!!

I am so ready to meet this little baby! There is no more room in momma's belly...I'm sooo uncomfortable! Keep us in your prayers!


6 comments:

Regina said...

oh honey, you are so stinkin' cute! :) I know you are really feelin it now! I will keep you in my prayers! I really missed you last night! Let me know if I can do anything at all for you!

Reg

JB said...

You are adorable! Hang in there. It won't be long now! Praying every day for a safe and healthy delivery. Keep us posted in blogland!

mcjacobsjournal said...

Oh, man, do I remember that last month of counting down. It was truly painful in every sense of the word. We will be praying for relief and peace for the sweet mommy and a QUICK few days until you meet your baby! We can't wait to hear the news. :)

Marie Hoke said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
stacey4 said...

I am so excited to have found your blog! I just love blogworld! I'm thrilled for your family and the new baby!!! Get ready....no more man on man, now its zone defense! We Losher's run quite the Zone with FOUR! Yikes! Its great to see your precious kids! Take care!

Stacey Losher

Jessica said...

Girl, I feel for you!! I know just how you feel and I know you are so ready to welcome this little one into the world!! Not too much longer!! Stay strong!! And keep me posted!! Love you!!