Verse of the day...

Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Chapel Dress & Countdown Charts

Today was the first official Chapel Day at Natalie and Will's school. I couldn't resist taking a pciture or two!

Will was NOT into his tie...I told him he just had to wear it to school and then he could give it to his teacher (the teachers hold on to them until Chapel time). He kept taking it off anyways! Isn't he adorable?!


Here is Natalie in her pretty plaid jumper! She loves wearing the jumper because it is loose-fitting and comfortable (and she just loves wearing dresses)...I think she'd wear it everyday if she could!


This past weekend, Natalie and I thought it would be a good idea to do a countdown chart for the baby's arrival. We hung it near the fireplace and we cross off a space each day as we count down to October 12. Making the chart made me realize how much I still have to do in less than 40 days!! Yikes!

3 comments:

mcjacobsjournal said...

I just got caught up on all of your back to school posts! I'm so glad that the kiddos are loving school....they look SOOOO cute in those uniforms! :) And, even though I still haven't posted about ours yet, we actually did the same EXACT thing with Kendyll this last weekend---took her to Rainforest Cafe and surprised her with a volcano dessert. Great minds think alike, I guess!!

We're countin' down with you to the big day in October! I know you're getting very ready. I just can't wait to see what this little baby is going to be!

Regina said...

Your kiddos are so precious, I seriously want to eat them up!

Will looks like such a little gentleman in his tie and of course Nat is the sweetest of all divas in her jumper! Have I mentioned how cute they are lately!?

I love the chart and I know that they (and you) are enjoying seeing the days checked off! I can't wait to see and meet this precious little addition! I know they will be so welcomed by Nat and Will and your wonderful family!

What time is the C-section scheduled?! I will so be a stalker at the hospital!

So, WHO is going to update the blog when this precious baby arrives, your adoring fans will want to know ASAP! :)

See ya at practice tonight!

JB said...

You're kiddos are soooo cute! I can't believe Natalie is in Kindergarten! She is so big!

You look fabulous by the way! Hang in there. I can't wait to hear about Baby Mida's arrival! I'm hoping for minute by minute postings from the ER! Ha! Have you chosen names yet?


Love, JB

p.s.- We're finally on blogger! bugsmommy.blogspot.com