Verse of the day...

Friday, February 15, 2008

Hearts and Half-Birthdays

Yesterday was not only Valentine's Day, but it was also Natalie's half-birthday. We celebrate the kiddos' half-birthdays around here....another excuse to bring a butter cream-iced cake into the house (my favorite)!

Here's Natalie enjoying her half-birthday cake after school. She was already sugared-up from her V-Day party at school, but what's a little more sugar?!?


Will got in on the cake action, too. I think both Nat and Will inherited my sweet tooth!



Here am I getting some Valentine's lovin' from Spencer. I think he enjoyed his first V-Day celebration! We had a nice quiet evening at home with heart-shaped pizza for the kiddos. Erick and I are doing our dinner out tonight so we wouldn't have to fight the Valentine's crowd.



And here are my three favorite valentines (after Erick, of course). PRECIOUS! I love them so much!

1 comment:

JB said...

Amen sister! Bring on the buttercream frosting! :)

Love you!