My precious Spencer is 4 months old today! I cannot believe how fast time is flying! He actually rolled over this past Saturday and he is putting anything and everything into his mouth. He has been a champion night-time sleeper...sleeping through the night since 8 weeks. He giggles and tries so hard to "talk"...he's trying to catch up with his sister and brother! He has the bluest eyes (lighter than Will's) and chub-o thighs, belly and cheeks (I love to kiss 'em all).
What Spencer loves: the sound of Natalie and Will's voices, momma's milk (yum-o), bath time, being held, being tickled and being on the go!
What Spencer does not like: being still (like everytime the car stops), naps during the day, loud and sudden noises, and pacifiers (I think we have a 3rd thumb-sucker).
In the next week or so he will have his 4 month check-up and shots (ouch!). I can't wait to try him on rice cereal...I imagine he'll lap it up.
Here's a couple of pics from today. Excuse his greasy face in the first pic (he has dry cheeks, so I had him greased-up with Aquaphor).
What Spencer loves: the sound of Natalie and Will's voices, momma's milk (yum-o), bath time, being held, being tickled and being on the go!
What Spencer does not like: being still (like everytime the car stops), naps during the day, loud and sudden noises, and pacifiers (I think we have a 3rd thumb-sucker).
In the next week or so he will have his 4 month check-up and shots (ouch!). I can't wait to try him on rice cereal...I imagine he'll lap it up.
Here's a couple of pics from today. Excuse his greasy face in the first pic (he has dry cheeks, so I had him greased-up with Aquaphor).
4 comments:
What a cutie! Happy four month Birthday Spencer! By the way you look great too Leslie!
I love seeing a new post! Spencer is just too stinkin precious for words! I love the "four" sign, too cute and creative! That picture does not do you justice, girl, you look FANTASTIC!!!!! Really, you do, I was quite jealous when I saw you Sunday night, I needed some motivation and that was IT! :) Seriously, you are a beautiful laday inside and out and you are gonna ROCK that wedding party! :) Love ya, sweet Friend!
I can't believe he's 4 months already! And you look fabulous! Keep it uP!
You look amazing girl!!!
Post a Comment