Verse of the day...

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Mini Makeovers for the Mida Kids

The Mida kids got hair makeovers yesterday. Will's had been a little shaggy and I was just taking Natalie for a trim. Well, on the way there, Natalie said she wanted to get her hair cut "short" like a couple of her friends at school. I thought she was kidding...Natalie maybe gets her hair cut once or twice a year, and even then it's only like an inch off. We get there yesterday and the stylist cut pretty conservative...2 to 3 inches off. She asked Nat what she thought, and Nat said "SHORTER!" So, in the end, Natalie had 6-7 inches cut off...I was in shock! But, she is loving it! She said, "I'm going to get alot of attention at school tomorrow, aren't I?!" Here are the befores and afters...

Will before...

Natalie before...


Look at those piles of hair!!


...and Will after!


...and Natalie after!


Please stay tuned for more updates coming soon. I have several posts to do from April...Erick's birthday, going to the fair, Spence turning 6 months old and lots more!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love it!! Don't tell Nat but I think it makes her look younger which I love! I'm surprised she was willing before the wedding! She looks beautiful! Tell her Aunt Lauren loves it!

Regina said...

They both look even more beautiful and handsome, how is that possible! :)