Verse of the day...

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Baby Boy is 11 Months Old!

My sweet baby boy, Spencer, turned 11 months old this past Friday. I can not believe how fast his first year has flown by!

He is in to EVERYTHING...playing in the potty, climbing up the stairs (and falling back down...oops), grabbing cups full of coffee, etc. I can't take my eyes off of him for 2 seconds! I never had this issue with the other two, so it's driving me insane!! I guess #3 just wants to keep up with the other two. He pulls up on everything and I know his first step will happen any day now.

Here he is doing his favorite thing...

EATING!!!


And his second favorite thing...
BATHING!!!


And just for old times sake (and to embarrass myself), here is me exactly a year ago! Can you say HUGE?!? I was so miserable!

Much better to be chasing an 11 month old around the house than carrying that little sucker around in my belly!!


3 comments:

Christy Z said...

I can't believe he's so big. Walking. That's crazy! Maybe I can bring Nat's b-day present to Spencer's 1st b-day!

Alison said...

He is so adorable! I just can't get over those beautiful eyes! You have such a cute family.

Anna said...

His big blue eyes sure do stand out! He is such a cutie!