Verse of the day...

Monday, September 29, 2008

Natalie's Heaven

Today, sweet Natalie and I had a discussion about Heaven.

The discussion came about because Natalie's kindergarten teacher (from last year) lost her father this weekend. Natalie came home from school and told me Mrs. H's dad had passed away. She was saying how Mrs. H would get to see him again soon in Heaven. I told her that was right and she responded, "Man, I can't wait to go to Heaven! I bet it's gonna have streets made out of Krackel and I hope it has lots of those toe nail places!" I asked her what exactly she meant and she said, "Streets made of chocolate and I can get a pedicure whenever I want!"

Sounds like Heaven to me!



5 comments:

JB said...

Natalie is my kind of girl!!! :)

Alison said...

I'm in too!! Chocolate and pampering....a girl's best friends! Jesus was so right - the little ones get it better than any of us ever will!

Christy Z said...

That's great! I'm with you guys!

Laura Scott said...

That is so cute.

Steph said...

I have to say that is my heaven too!!! How precious!!!