This past Saturday night was the annual Mother-Son Dance in our city. Well, this was Will's first year to be old enough to attend...and he would have NONE of it! So, I asked him if he just wanted to go on a date instead! I'm so glad he agreed! One-on-one time with each kiddo is so nice!
When I asked Will where he wanted to go, he named one of my favorite mexican food restaurants! Score for momma! He loves this special queso they have there...it has guacamole, beef and sour cream mixed into the cheese. Yum!
Then, sweet Will wanted to use a gift card he had got...to Target! He loves riding with the windows rolled down...look at that sweet face (and yes, I did snap the pic while driving...I just had to capture that pure joy on his face)!
And this was him a few minutes outside of the Target parking lot! All worn out! What a special evening with my precious Will!!
2 comments:
Aw, I love it! :) That was probably lots more fun for him then being all dressed up at a dance! :) I love special time with each kiddo too! It really makes you realize how grown up and precious they are as individuals!! And you had a very handsome date!!!
I know I shouldn't condone the taking of pictures while driving, but that one is absolutely priceless! He's such a little man, but that totallly captures the little boy side of him.
Post a Comment