Verse of the day...

Friday, January 1, 2010

I'm back!

Well, now that I'm sure I'm down to two regular readers or so, I have decided to blog again.

2009 was a crazy, busy year! I think I was just in a funk after Harry passed about a year ago and I never really could get up the "energy" to blog about anything. I did update Facebook some, so I feel good about that. But, it is time for me to start blogging again. I am planning a "catch up" blog to quickly & efficiently inform everyone of the Midas' 2009, but that will come in a day or two.

In the meantime, happy 2010 from us! As Erick and I toasted the new year last night, we wished and prayed for health, blessings, joy and contentment in the 12 months ahead. We wish the same for all of you, too!

5 comments:

Jill said...

Hey Girl. I'm still reading. Welcome Back! Happy New Year.

Ladybug said...

still reading, looking forward to more updates! :-)

Toni said...

wow! allow me to be the first to comment on you new and updated blog! prettiness like this makes me wish sometimes that i had a blogger or blogspot or typepad account instead of my mac one, but for now i am just not up to switching over! this looks great!
oh, and beautiful pic of the children, too!
welcome back :-)

heather.m.herron@gmail.com said...

Welcome Back!! :)

Kate said...

YAY, Leslie! So glad you're back!! I enjoyed seeing you last weekend...miss you already! XOXO!