Verse of the day...

Friday, January 8, 2010

Spencer's First Hair Cut (Finally!)

We finally bit the bullet and got Spencer's golden locks cut...I think I am still in shock. I knew it was time, but it was still hard. Spence is almost 27 months and we had never waited so long to cut one of the other kids' hair. I was so afraid his little curls would go away and never come back (like they did the first time we cut Will's). The hairstylist assured me that because Spencer's texture was different (not as thick), his curl would stay. Here are a few pics...

Before...

Another before...his hair was "pony tail" long :)


Big bro and sis got to come along since they didn't have school


After...
atleast 2 inches gone most of the way around...
and layered just a bit :)


Still looking "rock star" cool!
And, his mama survived! :)






No comments: