Verse of the day...

Monday, May 7, 2007

Cuckoo & Scooby

We had two visitors come home with Natalie from school today...her class pets...two hermit crabs named "Cuckoo" and Scooby." Each kiddo gets to to take the crabs home for a night and tonight happens to be Nat's lucky night! She was beyond excited (and so was her brother)!


We set them up for their one-night stay in the kitchen. Nat wanted them in her room, but I can't really trust the two kiddos up there when I'm not watching them constantly (and I don't want a hermit crab wandering around the house). She will get to feed them, water them, and then she will draw a picture detailing her hermit crab babysitting experience!

1 comment:

Regina said...

How fun! I know that you will have an eventful evening babysitting two hermit crabs! I know Nat and Will are loving every minute! :) Great post by the way!