Verse of the day...

Friday, May 4, 2007

Welcome!


Welcome to our new, little blog! I have been meaning to do this for a long time...I've just never had the time to get around to it. Not that I necessarily have the time now (I feel busier than ever), but I figured it was a good time to start as we are expecting our third child. My hope for this blog is to keep family and friends updated on the kiddos and our family life. I will try to post atleast once a week and add pictures when I can. Thanks for visiting and please come back!

2 comments:

Regina said...

YEA!!!!! I just thought I would check in! Cute pic by the way! :) I am so glad you got it up and running and for adding my little blog to your list! You know I will be checking back frequently! Love ya sweetheart! :)

Christy Z said...

I have a blog too! I added you to my links. I think you can search for me or I will send you an email with my link!