I'd like to ask you to lift Will and Natalie up in your prayers. Will was diagnosed with mild pneumonia last Tuesday and Natalie was diagnosed today with strep throat and a stomach virus! Yuck! Will missed all but one day of his last week of preschool this past week. Natalie has her last week coming up and I know for sure she is going to miss Monday. Will is already feeling a lot better with his meds and breathing treatments. Natalie got an antibiotic shot today and she's on heavy doses of tylenol, motrin and pepto.
Please pray for healing and good health for my precious kiddos. Nothing is harder than watching your kid struggle with illness...oh how I wish it was me instead of them. Pray for Erick and I also, that we can stay healthy and give these kiddos the constant care and love they need. Natalie is resting and eating a few bites of jello when I can get her to. We tried some sun chips, but those hurt her throat. Poor baby!
We covet your prayers. Thank you.
1 comment:
Oh my sweet Leslie and Precious Natalie and Will! It is no fun to have sick kiddos and I know that they are just miserable! I will continue to pray for God's healing for them and comfort and rest for you all! PLEASE let me know if there is ANYTHING AT ALL that I can do for them or you!
Post a Comment