Verse of the day...

Monday, June 18, 2007

Fathers Day 2007

Happy Fathers Day 2007!

We had a great day yesterday going to my parents' church in Dallas and then we all headed to Pappadeaux's for lunch.

Below is the #1 daddy at our house. The kiddos love and adore him (as do I)! For his special gift, we gave him a winemaking kit in order to make some Italian Sangiovese wine (it makes about 30 bottles). I can't wait to try the wine (although it will be a while)!

This was picture #1 that I took of the 3 of them yesterday morning...


This is picture #5 I took of them yesterday morning...I gave up on getting the perfect shot! They sure look cute, though!


Here is the whole gang at Pappadeaux's for lunch yesterday. Starting with Will in the center-front and going clockwise around...my dad, my brother, my mom, Natalie (leaning back), my mother-in-law, my father-in-law (just peeking out) and Erick. We had a good time and some great food! I hope all the "Fathers" had a great day!

No comments: