I am 21 weeks pregnant today. My little one is just a tad bit over "half baked!"
I am really starting to stick out...it's hard for the baby to have anywhere else to go but out when you are only 5' 2" tall. I am already getting the comments of "You must be due any day now" and "Wow! You look big to have so far to go." Lovely, isn't it?!
I thought I would bravely share a belly shot (clothed, of course).
I am really starting to stick out...it's hard for the baby to have anywhere else to go but out when you are only 5' 2" tall. I am already getting the comments of "You must be due any day now" and "Wow! You look big to have so far to go." Lovely, isn't it?!
I thought I would bravely share a belly shot (clothed, of course).
1 comment:
You are TOO CUTE! I LOVE the belly shot, but I wish you showed your beautiful face! You are such a gorgeous preggo mama! You looked beautiful on Sunday! :)
Post a Comment