Verse of the day...

Thursday, June 28, 2007

What is it???

I am so confused!! The entire first half of this pregnancy, I thought I was for sure having another little boy. Now, however, my feelings have switched and I feel like it could be a girl. Yes, Erick and I chose not to find out what we're having...we want the surprise since we know it's our last. I was actually so convinced I was having another boy, that I was going to buy some "blue" stuff and stash it away. I guess I'll have to wait until October now!

Why I think it might be a boy:
-face broke out real bad at first like it did with Will
-had little to none morning sickness like I did with Will (I was "sick as a dog" with Natalie)
-craved some of the same things I did with Will
-the way I was carrying (straight out in front) the first 20 wks. was like I did with Will
-lots of back pain like I had during Will's pregnancy
-lots of kicking going on in there...just like it did with Will

Why I think it might be a girl:
-I have started carrying this baby like I did Nat (more rounded...not straight out)
-I have started retaining fluid and gaining weight quicker like I did with Natalie
-At my appt. on Tuesday, my OB looked back at my charts and said this pregnancy seems to be
resembling Natalie's more than Will's
-The heart-rate has been consistently high (usually a girl...it was that way with Nat)
-Chinese Lunar Calendar: In 2001 it said Nat would be a boy...WRONG! In 2004, it said Will
would be a girl...WRONG! Now, for 2007, it says this one will be a boy...will it be WRONG
again?!?
-Having killer heartburn like I had with Natalie!

So your guess is as good as mine! If you would like to take a guess, please feel free to comment at the end of this post! I am curious as to other's opinions on this. Who knows? Maybe we'll all pool our money and make a bet out of this!! Ha!

2 comments:

Christy Z said...

You know, there is an easier solution to this... Fetal Photos or sono. It's this new technology. Don't know if you've heard of it. But you can ACTUALLY find out the sex of the baby instead of guessing!!!

Just kidding. I think it's another girl.

JB said...

My hair dresser says if your age (at conception) and the year are either odd/odd or even/even it's a girl. If they are opposite it's a boy. Worked for me both times!

The Chinese conception calendar was wrong both times for me, too!

Are you revealing name choices?

Hang in there!