Wow! What a day! This is Will about an hour after school let out...he is worn out!
They both had wonderful days! Natalie really enjoyed her art class and hanging our with her new friend, Faith. Will just kept saying "I had fun" and when I asked him if he had made any new buddies, he said, "Miss Donovan." So sweet!
I was so anxious about Will making it to the potty every time, on time. He did so good and didn't have one accident! Thank you, Jesus!
We went to celebrate after school with some ice cream...a very much well-deserved treat after an awesome day at school!
I was so anxious about Will making it to the potty every time, on time. He did so good and didn't have one accident! Thank you, Jesus!
We went to celebrate after school with some ice cream...a very much well-deserved treat after an awesome day at school!
No comments:
Post a Comment