I was tagged by my friend JB to share 10 things about my kiddos. So, here goes....
1. Natalie is my social butterfly. The only thing she ever gets in trouble for at school is talking! At her parent/teacher conference in October the teacher was going over her report card with us. The first section was language and vocabulary. Mrs. H said, "I think we all can agree that Natalie has no issues in this area." Ha! Wonder where she gets her love of chatting from?!
2. Will is my child with OCD. If one crumb falls off his plate, he freaks and cannot eat another bite until it is picked up. His two gummy vitamins in the morning have to be the same color. He will spend an hour lining up all the DVD cases end-to-end just so in the playroom. Sometimes it drives me nuts, but I do enjoy the neatness factor!
3. Spencer rolled over for the first time on Saturday (2-9)! I cannot believe it! Neither of the other two kids rolled over before 4 months. I have a feeling he is going to hit every benchmark early (trying to keep up with his brother and sister).
4. Natalie has told Erick and I that we can go on her honeymoon with her...to a beach somewhere. She also told us her husband will need to buy her a house and an Escalade!
5. Will loves to run (like his daddy)! He runs everywhere...I think he has a future in track (and hopefully a scholarship will follow).
6. Spencer's middle name (Bishop) is my dad's middle name. The name "Bishop" goes way back on my dad's side of the family. My dad mentions the fact that his grandson shares his name to anyone and everyone!
7. Natalie loves horses! Erick took her to a horse riding lesson once and the trainer said Nat was a natural. I'm thinking of putting her in a mini-camp this summer to see if it's something we should pursue. She has stuffed horses, clothes with horses on them, horse pj's, horse jewelry, a horse purse, horse books, etc!
8. Will is my tender-hearted little man. He is always saying "I love you" and he tells me "sweet dreams" every night. He is still a snuggle-bug and loves to sit in my lap (he's almost 4). I enjoy every minute of it...I definitely think we have a special bond.
9. Spencer likes to move! Whether he's in the car, in his stroller or being carried, he has to have constant movement! If we stop...WAAAAAHHHH! I purposely take routes in the car where there are the fewest lights and I have taken to wearing him on me in the Baby Bjorn alot so I can constantly sway and move him while shopping, cleaning, etc.
10. I have three exhibitionists! All three of my kiddos love to be either naked or just in their undies/diaper. I have no idea where this came from (as both their mom and dad are NOT this way). Natalie will come home from school, strip down and run around the rest of the day in her undies. Will will run around all day (in the house) in his undies even when it is freezing outside (doesn't seem to phase him). Spencer can be screaming at the top of his lungs and if I take off his clothes...he is giggling and happy! CRAZY!
Okay, so now it is my turn to tag some peeps! I tag Christy Z, Amye D, Marie H, Regina P, Kelly R and Jessica O. : )
1. Natalie is my social butterfly. The only thing she ever gets in trouble for at school is talking! At her parent/teacher conference in October the teacher was going over her report card with us. The first section was language and vocabulary. Mrs. H said, "I think we all can agree that Natalie has no issues in this area." Ha! Wonder where she gets her love of chatting from?!
2. Will is my child with OCD. If one crumb falls off his plate, he freaks and cannot eat another bite until it is picked up. His two gummy vitamins in the morning have to be the same color. He will spend an hour lining up all the DVD cases end-to-end just so in the playroom. Sometimes it drives me nuts, but I do enjoy the neatness factor!
3. Spencer rolled over for the first time on Saturday (2-9)! I cannot believe it! Neither of the other two kids rolled over before 4 months. I have a feeling he is going to hit every benchmark early (trying to keep up with his brother and sister).
4. Natalie has told Erick and I that we can go on her honeymoon with her...to a beach somewhere. She also told us her husband will need to buy her a house and an Escalade!
5. Will loves to run (like his daddy)! He runs everywhere...I think he has a future in track (and hopefully a scholarship will follow).
6. Spencer's middle name (Bishop) is my dad's middle name. The name "Bishop" goes way back on my dad's side of the family. My dad mentions the fact that his grandson shares his name to anyone and everyone!
7. Natalie loves horses! Erick took her to a horse riding lesson once and the trainer said Nat was a natural. I'm thinking of putting her in a mini-camp this summer to see if it's something we should pursue. She has stuffed horses, clothes with horses on them, horse pj's, horse jewelry, a horse purse, horse books, etc!
8. Will is my tender-hearted little man. He is always saying "I love you" and he tells me "sweet dreams" every night. He is still a snuggle-bug and loves to sit in my lap (he's almost 4). I enjoy every minute of it...I definitely think we have a special bond.
9. Spencer likes to move! Whether he's in the car, in his stroller or being carried, he has to have constant movement! If we stop...WAAAAAHHHH! I purposely take routes in the car where there are the fewest lights and I have taken to wearing him on me in the Baby Bjorn alot so I can constantly sway and move him while shopping, cleaning, etc.
10. I have three exhibitionists! All three of my kiddos love to be either naked or just in their undies/diaper. I have no idea where this came from (as both their mom and dad are NOT this way). Natalie will come home from school, strip down and run around the rest of the day in her undies. Will will run around all day (in the house) in his undies even when it is freezing outside (doesn't seem to phase him). Spencer can be screaming at the top of his lungs and if I take off his clothes...he is giggling and happy! CRAZY!
Okay, so now it is my turn to tag some peeps! I tag Christy Z, Amye D, Marie H, Regina P, Kelly R and Jessica O. : )
1 comment:
Oh happy day! A Mida update! Love reading your 10 things. #10 could've easily been on my list too. We've actually had to make 'rules' for SK about wearing clothing!!!
Happy Valentine's Day to ya'll!
Post a Comment