Verse of the day...

Sunday, February 17, 2008

Daddy Daughter Dance 2008

Natalie and Erick attended the annual Daddy/Daughter Dance yesterday. This event grows in size every year and Natalie looks forward to it so much! It is a great night for them to spend some quality time together and for Natalie to learn how she is to be treated with respect when she starts dating one day (in the FAR OFF future). This year was extra special because Nat got to go with her good friend Anna and her daddy, Patrick.

Natalie had a hair appointment and got her hair put in an "up do" for the big night! She loved having her hair this way! They finished it off with some spray glitter for a little added shimmer.


BEAUTIFUL!!!! She looks so grown up to me.


Natalie and her Daddy...they got each other flowers for their big date.


Here they are cuttin' a rug! Erick said all the girls went crazy when Hannah Montana or High School Musical came on...I think Erick had a headache from all the screaming! Of course, they had to do the "chicken dance"...Nat loves that one! They ended their evening with a meal at Cheesecake Factory (Natalie's choice).

3 comments:

JB said...

Oh my! She is so grown up and so beautiful! Thanks for sharing.

Jill said...

I love the idea of a daddy/daughter dance. That is so sweet! Natalie is sooo cute!

Meriann said...

I remember last year when Kevin and I ran into them at Cheesecake Factory. They looks fabulous and it looked like it was a special night. Yeah for Daddy for doing this. She'll remember it forever. I know because of you guys, we will be doing the same thing. Thanks for the inspiration!! By the way, you look great.