My sweet baby boy, Spencer, is 8 months old today! He is looking like such a big boy. He has five teeth (and a 6th is about to poke through), he is getting some thick hair (light brown), he is trying to crawl (but he can quickly roll wherever he wants), he can sit up pretty well (with a little support), he LOVES every food he's been given (except peaches) and he is demanding table food when he sees older brother and sissy eating it (he had some lasagna noodles tonight).
This first year of his life is flying by....I can't believe we're four months away from his first birthday! He has a very pleasant demeanor (except when he's teething) and he sure loves his momma (he's started reaching for me and he cries when I walk out of the room)! He squeals all the time and enjoys baths and gnawing on anything and everything he can get into his mouth!
I took this picture after we ALL had a rest today (including momma)!
This first year of his life is flying by....I can't believe we're four months away from his first birthday! He has a very pleasant demeanor (except when he's teething) and he sure loves his momma (he's started reaching for me and he cries when I walk out of the room)! He squeals all the time and enjoys baths and gnawing on anything and everything he can get into his mouth!
I took this picture after we ALL had a rest today (including momma)!
Doesn't he look so "big boy?!" He loves just lounging in his diaper.
Here are the five teeth I mentioned earlier (3 on the bottom and 2 on top)...he wasn't too keen on me pushing up his nose and upper lip to get a good shot! He has five teeth before his sister or brother ever got any (Nat didn't get any till she was almost a year and Will got his first at 8 months).
My handsome blue-eyed boy after his bath tonight...I could eat him up!!
No comments:
Post a Comment