Verse of the day...

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Random Pictures

Just a few random pics I thought were worth sharing...

Natalie and Will enjoying a backyard picnic complete with hotdogs and smores (they built up an appetite after playing at a local water park all day)!

Natalie's bedroom door...the other day I went upstairs and noticed she had put a star on her door under her name...she has also told me she wants to be in movies and be famous...the star would seem appropriate then! Heaven help me!


Flexible sleeper!
Erick went to check on Spencer yesterday and this is what he found.
It's as if Spence was so tired he just fell forward from sitting up and crashed!
His feet were right by his ears...glad it was him sleeping that way and not me!


My second sleepyhead!
I went to check on Will today during their rest time and this is what I found...he wore those goggles to swim lessons today, to his naptime and in the bath!


And finally just a shot of my love-dove! I believe this was at her last-day-of-school party! I love her so very much!

No comments: