Verse of the day...

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Where does the time go?

I have been a bad, bad blogger lately. We have had quite a full plate with end-of-school activities, Tiffany's wedding, Dad's surgery/recovery and just normal everyday life with an active family of five! I am going to try and do a few posts tonight to catch up. This first one is just some random pics from the past few weeks. I promise to do better at being a more regular blogger this summer...pinky swear!!

Sweet brothers having fun!


Natalie getting an award at her school.
She received the award for OBEDIENCE in her class...I'm framing that sucker!!
It's funny how kiddos can be so different at school than they are at home!?!



Last day of school...June 6th.
Will and Mrs. D...we love her!
Will had a fabulous year in PK3!
On to PK4...



Nat's last day of kinder.
I CANNOT believe I have a FIRST GRADER!?!
Mrs. H was an absolute blessing for Nat this year...we love her so much!



Field day at school!
My friend captured this picture of Natalie...looks like she's getting ready to cheer!
She had a blast!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Yay, I'm glad you're back to blogging. I missed your updates! Sounds like y'all have been very busy.