Will came out of Bible class yesterday and I asked him what he learned in class.
He said, "I learned about the fire and the furnace." "Oh, the story of the fiery furnace! That's neat! Why did the three men get put in the furnace?" I asked. "Because they wouldn't bow down." (Wow! I am impressed at this point that he is recalling so much information from the lesson)
I then asked, "And who protected the men while they were in the fire?" Will responded, "Uhh, the fairies watched them!"
Fairies...Angels...all the same in his mind! Ha!
He said, "I learned about the fire and the furnace." "Oh, the story of the fiery furnace! That's neat! Why did the three men get put in the furnace?" I asked. "Because they wouldn't bow down." (Wow! I am impressed at this point that he is recalling so much information from the lesson)
I then asked, "And who protected the men while they were in the fire?" Will responded, "Uhh, the fairies watched them!"
Fairies...Angels...all the same in his mind! Ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment