Verse of the day...

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Spencer's Discovery

Spencer was diagnosed with his first ear infection last Saturday (I know...random way to start off this post...probably wondering how THAT ties in to the following pictures!!). Anyways, the antibiotic they put him on has made him go #2 a lot and subsequently gave him a pretty raw bottom. So, we have let him go without a diaper some this week in order to let some fresh air reach his nether-regions. Well, this diaper-free time gave him the chance to make a discovery...Spencer "found" his wee-wee!!! He is FASCINATED by it! I think he freaked the other two kiddos out once...they basically thought he was going to pull it off...we assured them this was normal and Spence was not going to hurt himself! Ha!


"Hey! What's this? How have I missed this for 9 months?"

2 comments:

Regina said...

oh. my. goodness. gracious. From a mom of all girls, that was HILARIOUS!! I can't even imagine seeing that... :)

Alison said...

They all figure it out sometime! I would have laughed, even though it was awkward - especially the explanations to the older kiddos!