I celebrated my 33rd birthday in late June. I kicked off the day by running 4 miles with my Team in Training buds at 6:30 am. Then, the kiddos greeted me when I got home and gave me my gift...a print out describing the new iPhone coming out July 11th! I cannot wait to get a hold of that...Erick has had one for awhile and it is absolutely awesome!
Then, the five of us went to brunch at Breadwinners and sat out on the patio. It is amazing how much better our kids act when we are outside. If it wasn't so dang hot here in the summers, we'd sit outside at every restaurant that had a patio!
Then, the five of us went to brunch at Breadwinners and sat out on the patio. It is amazing how much better our kids act when we are outside. If it wasn't so dang hot here in the summers, we'd sit outside at every restaurant that had a patio!
I spent the afternoon getting a massage and then Erick and I had a date night at a great new restaurant around here...Loft 610. Fabulous food, fabulous atmosphere and great service!
It was a fun birthday made so special by my family!
It was a fun birthday made so special by my family!
No comments:
Post a Comment