Verse of the day...

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

1st Day of 1st Grade

Today was Miss Natalie's 1st day of 1st grade! I can not believe I have a FIRST GRADER! Where does the time go?!? She was so ready to go!

After a breakfast of homemade pancakes by Daddy, we were off!



Here is our yearly picture as we head out to the car...


Walking into her wonderful school...


I can already tell we are going to be so blessed by Natalie's teacher this year...Mrs.Frazier! She is awesome and her room is so cool! That's all Nat could talk about after her Meet-the-Teacher on Saturday...how the room has a reading area with two recliners, how she has a desk (not tables like she had in kinder), how they have a class pet...Zig Zag the hermit crab, how she got to sharpen her own pencils and how they don't have to get on the floor for circle time ("Mom...that is so baby...we don't do that in first!").


All ready to go! There is another Natalie in her class this year so Natalie told her teacher she can call her "Natty!" So cute!

I love my sweet 1st grade girl! Have a wonderfully blessed year!

No comments: