Today was Will's first day of school. He will be in PK4 this year on M/W/F. He was so excited to get out the door...I think sissy going yesterday really got him excited!
That boy loves his sword! Had to leave it in the car, though!
Walking in...that backpack still seems so big on my Will...maybe next year will be the magic year that he "grows into it!"
And here is Will's lovely teacher, Mrs. Norman. This is her first year at the school and we couldn't be more delighted to have her! She seems like a doll and Will has already been talking about her alot! We pray God will fill her with wisdom, patience and endurance as she teaches the littlest ones!
1 comment:
Wow, I can't believe I found your blog! Lindsay Keller from Webb Chapel like 18 years ago! I too have 3 children--Madalyn-7, Loraly-4, and Sophie-8 months. Yes, three girls! Your baby's eyes are just gorgeous!
Post a Comment