Spencer Bishop is 10 months old today....CRAZY!!!
It is absolutely amazing to me how fast his first year is going. I keep having flashbacks to this time last summer (and all I can think of was how miserable I was)!! I'm so glad to have him here now and be experiencing something new with him almost every day!
I tried my best to snap a shot of us together today...
It is absolutely amazing to me how fast his first year is going. I keep having flashbacks to this time last summer (and all I can think of was how miserable I was)!! I'm so glad to have him here now and be experiencing something new with him almost every day!
I tried my best to snap a shot of us together today...
2 comments:
Spencer is such a cutie! Those eyes... he's gonna be a heartbreaker!
How adorable! I love his expression while riding. So great! I can't wait to come hang with you guys tonight.
Post a Comment