Verse of the day...

Monday, August 27, 2007

1st Day of School...Here We Come!

I think these first two pictures are so funny! They totally show Natalie and Will's personality and and how they felt this morning once we arrived at school.

First there is Natalie...so happy-go-lucky, rarin' to go, and excited beyond belief!


Then, there is Will...not so sure, a little bit of fear and trepidation, and definitely going to miss his Momma.


We're walkin' in!


Will did a GREAT job going in to see Mrs. Donovan! He put all his things away in his cubby and never even turned around to say goodbye. Erick and I went and peeked on him later...he was busily playing and getting to know his new surroundings.

And of course, after dropping her brother off, Nat went right in, put her stuff up, said hello to everyone, and sat on down! She did so good...but then again, I had no doubt she would!

No comments: