Verse of the day...

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Say Cheese!

I took the kiddos in for pictures this week. For Will, they are his "3 year old" pictures (even though he is almost 3 1/2) and for Natalie they were her "6 year old" pictures. Pictures seem to always stress us ALL out and cause melt-downs, so I didn't have high hopes. I really wanted a couple of pictures of them together...I figured this would be my last chance for it to be just the two of them with the baby coming in October. They actually did fantastic! It was such a good session I had a hard time choosing what pictures to purchase! Here are a few of the ones I thought were extra cute...










1 comment:

Regina said...

Will makes me so want a little boy! And Nat, she looks SO grown up in these pics! She just can't be that big already! Can't wait to see our girls on the soccer field together again!