Erick took this tummy shot (below) of me today. It is August 12th and I am scheduled for my c-section on October 12th...2 more months!!!! I feel huge! I don't know how I can go another 8 1/2 weeks!
Erick seems to think this one will be a nine-pounder...Will was 8 lbs. 3 oz and a little over a week early. I was so miserable that last month with Will because there was absolutely no room (I remind you I am only 5' 2"). I don't think my skin will stretch to fit a nine-pounder!
Natalie tends to remind me on an almost daily basis how "huge" I am getting. I know she is not being spiteful when she says these things to me, but it really is starting to get to me (blame it on the hormones). Last week, she said to me, "Mom, you're just like the queen bee." To which I replied, "Thank you!" (thinking this was a compliment) Then she comes back with, "You're just too fat to fly." (side note....Nat had learned from a family friend, who happens to be a beekeeper, that the queen bee rarely leaves the hive...she literally is too fat to fly...usually because she's pregnant) So, I'm glad my daughter remembers interesting facts from the beekeeper...I just don't like it when she applies them to me. : )
The summer heat is finally upon us! We had our first official 100 degree day yesterday. I am so thankful that these hot days are coming in mid-August and not mid-May like last year. However, with the heat comes swelling and being uncomfortable. I am praying for an early fall!
Erick seems to think this one will be a nine-pounder...Will was 8 lbs. 3 oz and a little over a week early. I was so miserable that last month with Will because there was absolutely no room (I remind you I am only 5' 2"). I don't think my skin will stretch to fit a nine-pounder!
Natalie tends to remind me on an almost daily basis how "huge" I am getting. I know she is not being spiteful when she says these things to me, but it really is starting to get to me (blame it on the hormones). Last week, she said to me, "Mom, you're just like the queen bee." To which I replied, "Thank you!" (thinking this was a compliment) Then she comes back with, "You're just too fat to fly." (side note....Nat had learned from a family friend, who happens to be a beekeeper, that the queen bee rarely leaves the hive...she literally is too fat to fly...usually because she's pregnant) So, I'm glad my daughter remembers interesting facts from the beekeeper...I just don't like it when she applies them to me. : )
The summer heat is finally upon us! We had our first official 100 degree day yesterday. I am so thankful that these hot days are coming in mid-August and not mid-May like last year. However, with the heat comes swelling and being uncomfortable. I am praying for an early fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment