
MARCH 7, 2008
Ten years ago today, I married the love of my life. Alot has happened in the past 10 years and I would not have wanted to experience any of it with anyone other than my dear Erick. He is the most loving, helpful and dependable husband I know (I'm partial). On top of that he is a devoted dad, faithful Christian, compassionate friend, amazing athlete and all-around great guy!
Our last 10 years in a nutshell...
March 7, 1998
Snow! Flight Cancelled!
Cruise
Walt Disney World
Tyler, Texas
Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Hogg Middle School
Glenwood Church of Christ
Winter Park, Colorado
Mansion in April
Transfer
Summers/New Mexico/Mountains
First House
Frisco, Texas
Barbara Bush Middle School
High Pointe Church of Christ
Walt Disney World - Millenium
Galveston
Turning 25!
Road Trip Summer 2000
Yellowstone
Glacier
Seattle
San Francisco
Napa
L.A.
Grand Canyon
Loss of Grandmother "Merm"
Pregnant!
San Antonio
Natalie Born
Stay-at-Home Mom
Explorer
September 11, 2001
Guidant Corp.
Forerunner
Hot Springs
Loss of Grandfather "Tata"
Maui
Pregnant!
Rough Creek Lodge
Will Born
Kidney Stone
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Again
Turning 30!
Moved to West Frisco
LCA
Soccer Games
Italy
Walt Disney World with Natalie
Pregnant!
Stonebriar Community Church
Hyatt Hill Country
Kindergartner
Spencer Born
Dallas Whiterock Marathon
...WHEW! What a ride! I can't wait for the next 10 years! I love you more than anything, Erick.
Our last 10 years in a nutshell...
March 7, 1998
Snow! Flight Cancelled!
Cruise
Walt Disney World
Tyler, Texas
Novartis Pharmaceuticals
Hogg Middle School
Glenwood Church of Christ
Winter Park, Colorado
Mansion in April
Transfer
Summers/New Mexico/Mountains
First House
Frisco, Texas
Barbara Bush Middle School
High Pointe Church of Christ
Walt Disney World - Millenium
Galveston
Turning 25!
Road Trip Summer 2000
Yellowstone
Glacier
Seattle
San Francisco
Napa
L.A.
Grand Canyon
Loss of Grandmother "Merm"
Pregnant!
San Antonio
Natalie Born
Stay-at-Home Mom
Explorer
September 11, 2001
Guidant Corp.
Forerunner
Hot Springs
Loss of Grandfather "Tata"
Maui
Pregnant!
Rough Creek Lodge
Will Born
Kidney Stone
Novartis Pharmaceuticals Again
Turning 30!
Moved to West Frisco
LCA
Soccer Games
Italy
Walt Disney World with Natalie
Pregnant!
Stonebriar Community Church
Hyatt Hill Country
Kindergartner
Spencer Born
Dallas Whiterock Marathon
...WHEW! What a ride! I can't wait for the next 10 years! I love you more than anything, Erick.
7 comments:
Precious, I absolutely LOVE that, what an awesome idea! Ya'll are such a awesome family, one that I feel very blessed to have met and am sharing life with! To many many more years of adventures, love, and life for you two! :)
Yea for 10 years! I am smiling ear to ear right now remembering your wedding! And, thinking I'm so glad you didn't post a picture of the bridesmaids! You were so beautiful then AND now!
Love you!
Happy 10 years Leslie and Erick!! I can't believe it has already been 10 years-it seems to have gone by fast, yet so much has happened! Matt and I are coming up on our 10 year Anniversary in May. Congrats to you both and your wonderful family!
Love, Jes
Happy 10 years, Leslie! I cna't believe it!!! Time has going by SOOO quickly! You and Erick were perfect for each other 10 years ago... and it continues today. Blessings to you and your sweet family- I am so glad to find your blog!
Leslie! I am so happy to find your blog! Happy 10th anniversary! Blessings to you and your sweet family :)
Leslie! I am so happy to find your blog! Happy 10th anniversary! Blessings to you and your sweet family :)
You guys have not changed a bit. Still as beautiful and happy now as you looked. Congratulations on the double digits!! We are so happy for you guys! I miss you!
Post a Comment