Natalie lost her first "top" tooth at school today...biting into a grape! They gave her a little treasure chest to bring it home in. It had been barely hanging on for a week or so now. She would flick it back and forth with her tongue (making her momma nauseous in the process). She has the cutest little lisp now (hence the way I spelled things in the title of the post). This is her third tooth overall. We're planning on a visit from the Tooth Fairy tonight!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Congrats Natalie! I bet you're excited about the tooth fairy! Isabella still hasn't lost any, but she does have 2 a little loose on the bottom. Her dentist said she should loose at least one by this summer! She's ready, but a little scared about the blood!
I can't believe that this is the same little girl I had in Bible class! It doesn't seem like Natalie should be losing teeth, yet. Remember-- the tooth fairy pays more for the big top teeth!
:-)
Preciousth!
Our babies are getting SO BIG!!! I know it's a good thing but it still makes me sad sometimes. (Maybe it has to do with turning 30 pretty soon!)
Cute pics. Tell Nat congrats!!!
Post a Comment