We had a wonderful day yesterday celebrating Easter. We actually made it to the 8:00 a.m. service at our church...that in itself is a miracle!! We had brunch/lunch with Mimi and Papa and Granny and Grandad. The Easter Bunny payed us a visit and left the kiddos Easter baskets and hidden eggs. What fun! Spence had a great 1st Easter (though he wished he could have eaten some of the chocolate bunnies). : )
Of course, there had to be coordinating outfits...harder to do this year with three kiddos and various sizes!
Of course, there had to be coordinating outfits...harder to do this year with three kiddos and various sizes!
Checkin' out the goods!
Good Will hunting...(ha!ha!)
Nat's favorite part...cracking confetti eggs outside!
The closest we could get to a decent family picture
2 comments:
I love the fact that Will got rice cereal in his basket! Our Easter bunnies must have the same ideas. We got several 'practical' gifts as well... :)
Your kiddos are beautiful!
The kids are adorable-looks like the had a wonderful Easter! You look great too! I need to post my Easter pics too. I haven't dumped them from the camera yet, but I did just post some other pics on my blog that I had been meaning to.
Post a Comment