Spencer turned 5 months old this past Wednesday. A friend of our's took these candid shots of Spencer while he was sitting in his carrier...I think they are just beautiful!
He is rolling all over the place and even drawing his knees up some and pushing forward. I am NOT ready for him to start crawling! He is enjoying his bumbo seat (he enjoys being upright) and he has started a Kindermusik class. Everything he grabs goes straight into his mouth.
He has transitioned to his crib from the bassinet...he just got too big ...I think he likes stretching out in the crib. He is enjoying rice cereal and he is really starting to chub up!! I love a chubby baby!
He will be dedicated at church tomorrow so there will be more pics coming soon!
He is rolling all over the place and even drawing his knees up some and pushing forward. I am NOT ready for him to start crawling! He is enjoying his bumbo seat (he enjoys being upright) and he has started a Kindermusik class. Everything he grabs goes straight into his mouth.
He has transitioned to his crib from the bassinet...he just got too big ...I think he likes stretching out in the crib. He is enjoying rice cereal and he is really starting to chub up!! I love a chubby baby!
He will be dedicated at church tomorrow so there will be more pics coming soon!
3 comments:
Oh, he is beautiful. I love those eyes.
I love him and his chub! :) You looked HOT this morning in those heels and your dress, it may have been a little distracting! :) j/k You and the fam all looked so beautiful and Spence was precious as always!
What a handsome boy!
Post a Comment