Verse of the day...

Friday, June 20, 2008

My New Love...

This is my new love...


I had been wanting a Dyson for so long, and now my dreams have finally come true!
It actually makes vacuuming a pleasure! : )

I will admit, though, that the first time I used it I was shocked by how much dust and stuff it picked up out of my carpet. I had just vacuumed a day or two before and thought the carpet looked clean. Oh my...it wasn't!
Amazing what great suction that thing has!!!

2 comments:

Regina said...

I really really really want one! Which one did you get? I am hoping maybe for my bday (how sad) or for Christmas, one of these delightful suction machines will find its way into my hands.... :)Happy cleaning!

Jill said...

Isn't funny what makes us happy? My Christmas list is always full of home goods. What happened to us???