Verse of the day...

Thursday, August 14, 2008

A Birthday Interview with Natalie


Here is an interview with the BIRTHDAY GIRL:

  • What do you like most about yourself? My skin and my silliness
  • What is the greatest thing you have done in your 7 years? Have lots of birthdays!
  • What is your favorite dessert? Key Lime pie
  • If you could meet one famous person, who would it be? Miley Cyrus
  • What do you want to be when you grow up? A horse trainer
  • What is your favorite thing to do? Eat!
  • What is your favorite food? Dad's homemade pizza
  • What is your favorite Bible story? Pharaoh
  • What do you like to do in your free time? Ride horses and art work
  • What are you most looking forward to in 1st grade? Meeting new friends
  • What is your favorite drink? Coffee (????)
  • What is your favorite memory? Putting my head under water and really learning to swim this summer
  • What is the hardest thing you've ever done? Write a memory verse down 5 times! (it was a done to bring about some better behavior choices!)
  • If you could get any gift for this birthday, what would it be? A REAL horse
  • What is your favorite flower? Violets
  • If you could give other kiddos some advice, what would it be? Obey your parents
  • Who do you think should be the next president, McCain or Obama? Why? Obama because he looks great and I like his personality (Momma is cringing as I type this)
  • What do you hope to do before you turn 8? Play with my brothers and continue to ride horses

5 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness, Leslie... I am laughing SO hard. Obama because he looks great and has a great personality... SO FUNNY.

I want to try the homemade pizza... YUM and I would also like to meet Miley.

Interviewing Natalie was a great idea! She cracks me up. She will LOVE reading this someday.

Jessica said...

Her answers are too cute!! I love it!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!!

JB said...

So proud of you for raising a little "obama mama"!!! Hee! Hee!

Such a great idea!

Erica said...

I just love all the precious answers Natalie gave you. I may have to try this with Kaylee on her next birthday. They do grow up way too fast. I would have cringed at the Obama comment too:) Happy late Birthday Natalie!

Kate said...

CRACKING UP at Nat's answers!
What a great idea... I'm stealing it!!!